- Building Safety
- Energy Conservation
- Building Egress and Accessibility
- Product Approval
JRuth Code Consulting
13865 S. Balsam Lane, Unit B
Plainfield, IL 60544
JRuth Code Consulting, in metro Chicago, is conveniently located to provide code assistance to product manufacturers, building designers and trade associations nationwide. Working with her network of industry professionals, Julie can provide assistance on a variety of projects. Contact JRuth Code Consulting the next time you need help with the construction codes, and put her expertise to work for you.
- Provided Certified Continuing Education instruction to code officials, engineers and architects for ICC.
Has represented the fenestration industry to the model code agencies, including BOCA, ICBO, SBCCI and ICC, and participated in the development of the ICC International Building Code, the ICC International Residential Code and the ICC International Energy Conservation Code since 1997.
Has helped numerous fenestration manufacturers interpret the code requirements for their products.
- Previously served as Chairman of the ICC Industry Advisory Council.
- Provided technical assistance on the codes as a member of the Building Officials and Code Administrators, Inc. International (BOCA) staff for 9 years.
- ICC Industry Advisory Committee (IAC)
- ICC Code Technology Committee Work Study Groups
- IRC and IECC Code Development Committees
- ICC Ad Hoc Task Group on Hearings
- ICC Referenced Standards Committee
- ICC Sustainable, Energy and High Performance Code Action Committee
ICC: International Code Council